There are so many jQuery grid plugins. Each having different features and capabilities. Below I listed the best jQuery grid plugins which you can use in your projects
- Flexigrid: http://flexigrid.info/ : Lightweight but rich data grid with resizable columns and a scrolling data to match the headers, plus an ability to connect to an xml based data source using Ajax to load the content.
- jQuery Grid: http://www.trirand.com/blog/ :
- Ingrid: http://reconstrukt.com/ingrid/ :Ingrid is an unobtrusive jQuery component that adds datagrid behaviors (column resizing, paging, sorting, row and column styling, and more) to your tables.
- Slickgrid : http://code.google.com/p/slickgrid/
- TableSorter: http://tablesorter.com/:tablesorter is a jQuery plugin for turning a standard HTML table with THEAD and TBODY tags into a sortable table without page refreshes. tablesorter can successfully parse and sort many types of data including linked data in a cell.
- dhtmlxGrid: http://www.dhtmlx.com/docs/products/dhtmlxGrid/
- Sigma Grid: http://www.sigmawidgets.com/products/sigma_grid2/